Recommended Protection Measures
In light of current regulations toward increased fiduciary scrutiny and accountability, Plan Sponsors simply must adhere to proactive procedures in order to protect the integrity and security of the plan. At Schneider Downs, we consider the following to be absolutely critical Protection Measures: Directed Corporate Trustee vs. Individual Trustees
- A Formalized Investment Committee
- A Written Investment Policy Statement
- Open Architecture Investment Flexibility
- Full and Detailed Disclosure of All Service Provider Fees
- Professionally Constructed and Managed Investment Portfolios as Menu Options
- Documented Employee Education Programs
SDAdvantage is built upon the principle that it is our role to work with our clients to manage the challenges of regulations and compliance measures. We strive to ensure that our clients receive the responsiveness and expertise that such a challenge demands.
Simply put, these are the steps we believe all Plan Sponsors should take. Through SD Retirement Plan Solutions, careful steps are taken to ensure each of these protection measures are addressed for each client.