Retirement Income Planning
After a lifetime of being focused on accumulating sufficient assets to generate enough income to allow for retirement there comes a point in time where one senses the planning may have just begun. As the big retirement day approaches many questions arise:
- How much income can I take each month and not run out of money during my lifetime?
- Will my income adversely affect my Social Security?
- What about taxes?
- What if my investments don’t perform as expected?
- Will my income keep up with inflation and rising costs, especially in health care?
- Who can answer my questions not only now but into the future as I get older and need even more guidance?
As these questions are asked one begins to realize it may have been easier to accumulate the money than it is to figure out how to spend it.
Let the Schneider Downs Wealth Management Advisors can assist in answering these questions and more by providing the right mix of financial planning, personalized guidance, appropriate investments and specialized financial products. that when combined with Social Security and perhaps a pension, can help facilitate a lifetime of steady and predictable income.
Don’t leave the most important part of retirement to chance. The planning doesn’t stop when you stop working.